Is This You?
Our technical proficiency in IT consulting, computer support and network services serves Small and Medium Businesses in Cary, Raleigh and Morrisville
It’s standard for our customers to have about 5 to 50 workstations. They are in business to provide professional business services, and have a dependence on email and the Internet, as well as their computer IT network for operating and running their business. Therefore, businesses throughout Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Apex and Fuquay Varina depend on us to set up and support the advanced technologies that help them run businesses efficiently and successfully.
We work most effectively when we assist customers who:
- Require reliable and secure IT management services for their company’s network.
- Know that technology is a powerful tool in helping to increase productivity and help move ahead of the competition.
- Need not only a partner in technology, but also a trusted advisor to improve their profitability and productivity through expert network support and advice for future IT decisions.
- Have resolved to invest in systems and technology to eliminate repetitive manual tasks and to improve communication with Computer and Communications networks.
- Want to just get rid of the responsibilities of running and maintaining a network and want someone who can take it off of their hands.
Don’t take it from us!
Listen to the words of our customers . . .
"Data is safely backed up…"
Matt and the team at PC MedEvac have become an integral “department” of Hummingbird Creative Group. Whenever we have IT challenges, they are a phone call away, and their response time to make it onsite when we need them has been exceptional. The backup plan they tailored for us is exactly what I’ve been looking for, and I can speak confidently when I tell clients their data is safely backed up.
Hummingbird Creative Group
"I recommend him to all of my friends…"
I think of Matt as the IT person that I consider my “go-to” guy. He is reliable and will not stop until he solves the issue. I am moving my home office to another home office and wouldn’t consider having anyone else do the installation job. The best use of him is to rely on him on an annual basis which is what I intend to do after the move. I recommend him to all of my friends and all are delighted.
Chief Relationship Manager