How We Work
With our network support and IT management services, we make technology a powerful tool to increase your company’s productivity and operations and boost your profits while reducing costs and IT disasters in Cary, Raleigh and Morrisville.
“We no longer worry about our computers…”
Prior to retaining Matt’s firm PC MedEvac to handle all of our IT needs we were having computer issues that were costing us a ton in lost work-time at least 2-3 times a year. With PC MedEvac taking care of our IT needs we no longer worry about our computers.
Technology can work in either two ways: it can give rise to a more profitable, efficient, and successful organization – or it can be a pain in the neck, using up your precious resources. In order to maintain harmony within their businesses and happy feelings towards their technology, businesses throughout Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Apex and Fuquay-Varina depend on our expertise in the installation and computer network and technology support that runs their businesses – with no headaches involved.
Expect PC MedEvac to:
- Spend the time necessary to know your business, your budget and exactly what you expect – then give you the IT services you want, NOT what we THINK you want.
- Prevent potential disasters in computer support – such as data loss and downtime from taking place instead of watching it all go up in smoke.
- Take full responsibility – for any piece of your infrastructure that we monitor and manage. Your technology becomes our technology and we love it like our own.
- Make sure your data is as safe as possible – from hackers and thieves by monitoring your network for any signs of funny business and having a good plan set in place for data emergencies.
- Give you power over your IT – by offering training for you and your staff and helping you learn how to maximize your technology, you can feel as powerful as a king over his subjects.
- Back up anything that we recommend – by offering a 100% guarantee.